Warranty, exchanges and refunds
The following warranty, exchanges and refunds policy applies to orders with shipping addresses within Australia only. For orders with shipping addresses outside Australia, please see the bottom of this page.
All complete OEM with Generic Housing lamp modules comes with a 180 days warranty and all complete OEM Equivalent Lamp modules comes with a 150 days warranty; covering problems due to defective materials or workmanship provided by ApexLamps Factory Direct. The warranty for any unit purchased as "Bulb with connector" is 90 days. The warranty period begins on the date of shipment and lasts for 180 days and/or 150 days, whichever is applicable to your purchase. The warranty does not cover lamps damaged by projector malfunction, i.e. cooling or power supply issues. Additionally, the warranty will not cover lamps damaged in shipping or installation. If the product is damaged upon arrival; the customer must make a damage claim with us within 5-business day on receipt of the product.
NOTE: The 180 days and/or 150 days warranty from date of shipment is non-renewable. If, for any reason, you have a lamp replaced with us through the exchange process, its warranty period will consist of however many days were left on your original warranty.
Return and exchange policy:
All our lamp modules are covered under our 180 days and/or 150 days warranty. If there is a problem, or if you are not satisfied, please log on to your account to retrieve an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number. We cannot accept returns and will not process exchanges and refunds without the original lamp and RMA number. The RMA number is valid for 10 business days from the date of issuance; any products returned to ApexLamps Factory Direct without an RMA number, or with an RMA number issued more than 10 business days prior, will be refused.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged to customer if the cause of the return is not defective materials or workmanship provided by ApexLamps Factory Direct.
- Original shipping and handling are non-refundable.
- If the return is for a refund then the refund will be credited to the original credit/debit card (unless customer requests differently in writing)
- Refunds will take a total of one month to process upon delivery to ApexLamps Factory Direct.
- ApexLamps Factory Direct reserves the right to decide between a replacement or a refund when processing any RMA.
- No Credit notes are available, only refunds or exchanges.
- ApexLamps Factory Direct will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. Our sole responsibility will only be the monetary value of the merchandise.
- Please log on to My Account and go into you Order History.
- Select the option to View your order.
- Once you are able to view your order please select the tool icon situated under the heading RMA (this located on the right hand side of the screen).
- Please fill out the return details, ensuring that you nominate a reason for return and TICK the terms and conditions box.
- You will receive a confirmation email to your nominated email address.
- You can view the progress of your return through View Your Return Request on My Account.
- After receiving a RMA number, pack the merchandise that is to be returned in the original shipping boxes or other appropriate packing material. Please make sure it's double boxed with appropriate packing foam or bubble wrap in between two boxes to prevent damage during the shipping.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included inside the box, please ensure that the RMA number is clearly marked on the invoice copy.
- Place the Returns Label on the outside of the box and drop off at your local post office. Please note: If your return is for change of mind/wrong lamp ordered, Return Label will not be provided. Customers will be resposible for return shipping cost.
* For customer returns outside Australia please address your package to:Apexlamps Factory Direct
PO Box 1684
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
- ApexLamps Factory Direct will repair, replace, exchange comparable lamps/lamp modules or refund at our discretion.
- All replacement lamp modules will be shipped out by Economy Delivery. The customer will need to pay the difference on the shipping charges if they wish to upgrade the shipping method.
Shipping damage and discrepency:
If there is a discrepancy between items received and items ordered from ApexLamps Factory Direct, including missing or incorrect items, the customer is responsible for contacting our service department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 business days of receiving the item(s) in question.
Customer is responsible for all duty and tax for orders outside Australia. For the orders with shipping addresses outside Australia, ApexLamps Factory Direct WILL NOT cover any shipping charge for Warranty, Refunds and Exchanges.