IMPOTANT UPDATE: Due to the global outbreak of COVID-19; with on-line shopping demand and new restrictions implemented, orders will take bit longer to arrive. In order to ensure your safety, couriers will uniformaly disinfect after the goods arrive at each transfer point. We are doing everything to make sure your orders are delivered as soon as possible while we adopt additional safety measures to protect our people and customers. Thank you kindly for your support and patience during this challenging time.
- We accept credit cards such as VISA/Master Card, American Express and PayPal.
- Customers are responsible for all charges including customs and duty for orders ship from outside of Australia.
- Coupon codes, when available, can only be applied once per order, and cannot combine with any other discount.
- We do price match. Please contact us on 1300 366 230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education, Corporate and Government customers: We accept Purchase Orders. To place your order please email your PO to: email@example.com or call 1300 366 230.
- 10% discount is available for online orders AU$1 000.00 and over. Contact us prior to this purchase.
- If your order is placed on a weekday before1:30pm Australian EST then it will be shipped that same day. However if your order is placed on a non-business day or after 1:30pm Australian EST then it will be shipped the next working day.
- Under normal circumstances, it will take approximately 2-3 business days for your order to arrive to any metropolitan area in Australia and New Zealand, free of delivery charge. Delivery to regional/remote areas in Australia and New Zealand under normal circumstances, takes 3-5 working days depending on location and has a $9.95 ex. GST shipping fee.
- Our courier does not deliver to PO BOX. Express system requires a signature on delivery. The destination address must be physical location.IF YOU REQUIRE DELIVERY TO PO BOX PLEASE CONTACT US ON 1300 366 230.
- Your invoice will be received with your order.
- A courier tracking number will be emailed to customers once the order is dispatched from the warehouse.
- It becomes your responsibility to contact the courier should there be a delay or loss in delivery.
Our stock levels displayed on our website are synchronised to our warehouse stock; however, sometimes in rare circumstances we may encounter stock discrepancy due to network issues. If the item you have ordered is out of stock but our website states otherwise, we will contact you via email in the next business day. You will be provided with a choice of a full refund or a two week wait back-order.
Does the date of purchase count as the first business day?
No. The first business day of shipping would be its first full day in transit. (Example: A package ships out Monday. Tuesday will be considered the first business day, Wednesday the second, etc.)
For the orders with shipping address other than Australia or New Zealand: ApexLamps DOES NOT cover any shipping charge for Warranty and RMA, customer needs to pay for shipping in case any shipping charge needed for Warranty and RMA.